Airport Pick-Up & Temporary Housing Arrangements
- For Spring 2014 Orientation, OIS is offering airport pick-up for students arriving between Monday, December 30, 2013 and Thursday, January 2, 2014.
- OIS will begin accepting requests via OIS Online beginning December 1, 2013 and the deadline for airport pick-up requests is December 20, 2013.
- For any students experiencing any unforeseen delay (visa issues, late I-20), you may email airport pick up requests to firstname.lastname@example.org after the December 20th deadline for request consideration.
- If you are arriving to Raleigh on a date when OIS is not providing airport pick-up, please check your pre-arrival package for details on how to arrive to NCSU campus by taxi.
- For TTA buses from the airport to Raleigh, check the following link.
For Spring 2014 Orientation, OIS is NOT offering temporary housing services.
Disclaimer: This optional service is provided for new NC State international students as part of our New International Student Orientation. Please note that requesting this service does not guarantee pick up. An e-mail will be sent prior to your arrival to confirm your airport pick up. If pick up is unavailable due to limited space, alternate transportation options will be provided (these alternate transportation options will be at the cost of the student not OIS). We also cannot guarantee pick-up for conditions beyond our control (e.g., bad weather, long flight delays, etc). NC State University, OIS, student groups, and our volunteers are not liable for overnight accommodation or taxi charges that you may incur if you miss your pick-up. While we have a very safe record in picking up students, you also agree to hold NC State University, OIS, university staff, and volunteers not liable for accident, injury, or lost luggage.