Skip to main content

Forms for Current International Students

Forms For Current International Students

Form I-983 (Pre-filled With NC State University’s School Information)Download

Form I-983 (For students applying for STEM extension as NC State University’s Employees)Download

Cap-Gap I-20 Request Form

NEW: OPT/STEM Application Guide

Looking for forms to report changes in employment or submit your 6 month validations or annual evaluations? Click here to access our page with information on these processes and links to corresponding request forms.